[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libavfilter audio framework - split patches

S.N. Hemanth Meenakshisundaram smeenaks
Fri Jul 16 09:58:57 CEST 2010

On 07/15/2010 04:52 AM, S.N. Hemanth Meenakshisundaram wrote:
> On 07/14/2010 07:51 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

>>> doesnt apply to svn
>>>
>> to elaborate on this, we need patches that apply to svn.
>> you can send a patch series so that patch n depends on patches 0..n-1
>> to be applied before it.
>> but if patch x (x<n) is changed due to discussions all later patches
>> must be rebased on the new code. We dont apply bad patches and then
>> apply fixes on top.

The doxy changes were interfering with applying of patch to avfilter.h

Am sending the series of patches again with the changes pointed out
earlier. These applied directly to SVN revision 24040 which is the one
used by soc libavfilter repo. Tested with valgrind and by manually
modifying SDL specs for different sample/channel formats.

The changes were;

1. Separate variable naming & functional changes.

2. Put all enum to int changes in one patch

3. Fix af_resample to use separate primary and duplicate pointers so
that uninit etc is easier.

This first patch is variable and function renaming.

Regards,
Hemanth