[FFmpeg-devel] ffmtech to buy mphq some 2tb drives

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Thu Oct 7 15:25:48 CEST 2010

compn <tempn <at> twmi.rr.com> writes:

> in a stunning act of charity, the ff foundation has decided to buy some
> terabytes for incoming because no one cares to delete samples anymore.

Are the files in incoming/AMR-WB still needed?
The sample in mz-2010-08-08 is useful imo, I don't think we have a similar one
(surround sound in three mp2 streams).

Before deleting something in pss, I would like somebody to test the mentioned
converter and compare with the sample on samples.mplayerhq.

Carl Eugen