[FFmpeg-devel] ffmtech to buy mphq some 2tb drives

Rob robert.swain
Thu Oct 7 15:40:17 CEST 2010

On 7 October 2010 15:25, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> compn <tempn <at> twmi.rr.com> writes:
>
>> in a stunning act of charity, the ff foundation has decided to buy some
>> terabytes for incoming because no one cares to delete samples anymore.
>
> Are the files in incoming/AMR-WB still needed?
> The sample in mz-2010-08-08 is useful imo, I don't think we have a similar one
> (surround sound in three mp2 streams).
>
> Before deleting something in pss, I would like somebody to test the mentioned
> converter and compare with the sample on samples.mplayerhq.

I'd like to keep any AMR-WB samples at least until after the AMR-WB
decoder has been merged and verified. Not that I have mirrored and
looked at them yet, just because I think it would be good to have
them.

Regards,
Rob