[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Add a demuxer directly handling rtp:// URLs by inspecting their content

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sat Oct 16 15:50:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Martin Storsj? <martin at martin.st> wrote:
> Updated patch attached, with more verbose warning messages. For
> mpegts/rtp, no warning is issued, for audio/video that is guessed, we give
> a warning saying that we're not sure about the content and may need an
> SDP. For other payloads not recognized, we say explicitly that we need an
> SDP file.

I think this could be good, it'll probably lead to new bug reports of
people wanting support for more formats but we can always add that
later. So +1 from me.

Ronald