[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg meeting & Multimedia Conf

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Oct 29 07:35:32 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 08:26:13PM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> I believe that they are 2 simple options:
>  - couple it with Fosdem, which is very cool, but would make the event
>    not on a week-end (some peole have jobs, no?) and I don't know who
>    could organise it there.
>  - organise it in Spring at a later date (end of March? April?) in
>    Paris, France (where I could organise)

Week-end would be nicer for me. Of course since I've never been to
Paris that is a plus as well :-)

> Where to get the money?
> VideoLAN foundation, FFmpeg foundation, $BigCorps that have interested
> in improving FFmpeg development, etc...

To me currently someone organizing it is far more valuable, but yes
we should try to find something at least for anyone who currently isn't well-off.