[FFmpeg-devel] [Git] Checklist updated

Janne Grunau janne-ffmpeg
Mon Jan 3 10:58:51 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 11:30:28PM +0000, Ramiro Polla wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:
> > On 12/10/2010 03:20 PM, Luca Barbato wrote:
> >> - the main repo is ready
> >
> > not synced in a while but still ready =)
>
> Looking at a few commits we get e-mail addresses like this:
> author	Stefano Sabatini <stefano at 9553f0bf-9b14-0410-a0b8-cfaf0461ba5b>
> author	XBMC <>
>
> Janne, could you please send us the script you're using for the
> conversion? And please update the repo at videolan.

http://git.jannau.net/git/FFmpeg.git.convert/

unfortunately I've lost some commits due to not paying enough attention
to the alternate ubuntu installer who thought writing a LVM2 PV header
over the LUKS header on my old hdd is a good idea.

I'll try to get my system up to date this week to refresh the tree.

Janne