[FFmpeg-devel] Reorder RTP packets for ffmpeg-0.4.9

Leandro dos Santos Ribeiro leandro.ribeiro
Thu Jan 13 11:28:49 CET 2011

Luca Barbato wrote:
> On 1/12/11 4:06 PM, Leandro dos Santos Ribeiro wrote:
>> Hello team,
>> we are developing an opencv application to ARM architecture. And when I
>> run the application I get the folowing msg:
>> [mpeg4 @ 0x40deeb74]RTP: PT=60: bad cseq c411 expected=c40c
>> [mpeg4 @ 0x40deeb74]RTP: PT=60: bad cseq c426 expected=c412
>> Is there any patch like "0002-Reorder-received-RTP-packets.patch" to
>> ffmpeg-0.4.9 ?
> Updating to a recent ffmpeg isn't an option?
> lu
I spent two weeks cross compiling all dependences for ARM. I tried to
update to a new version and nothing is compatible so I did everything
again. But, when I run the OpenCV configure it doesn't recognize FFmpeg.
That's why I'm searching for this patch.

Leandro Ribeiro
INBD Embedded Intelligence
Control and Automation Engineer
Phone: +55 61 3273-7839