[FFmpeg-devel] Donations and what happens with them

Benjamin Larsson banan
Thu Jan 27 00:39:45 CET 2011

>> I still believe in compensating people for their time contributing to the
>> FFmpeg project (within reasonable limits). But so far few suggestions
>> have been presented to the board. And none of those related to this.
>
> Have you made proposal to award/compensate Carl specifically ?

The proposal I made to the board did not relate to that. There has been
discussions relating to license compliance work (see Diegos mail). To
which my reply has been, "sounds like a good idea, write it down and
present it so the FFmtech board can take a stand in the matter". So far
nothing related to license compliance work has been presented to the
board for funding.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson