[FFmpeg-devel] h264 - Correct implicit weight table computation for long ref pics

Jeff Downs heydowns at somuchpressure.net
Thu Jul 28 21:28:42 CEST 2011

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 01:47:16PM -0400, Jeff Downs wrote:

> > > do you have a testcase / sample for this ?
> >
> > Same story as the other longref patch.  I do, but it's a licensed thing
> > that prevents me from sharing it.
>
> :(

I know...  The good news is that of the plethora of h264 syntax-checking
files in the suite this was part of, these few things were pretty much the
only failures (there's one more but it's some 264 feature that is
specifically documented in the code as not implemented).

> patch ok
>
> please apply/push the patches or if you prefer i can push them too?

Pushed.

I'm still learning git and had this and the other recently posted
2 patches together in my local tree, so couldn't figure on how to push
just one of them; with this third and final one being ok now it made it
easy.