[FFmpeg-devel] h264 - Correct implicit weight table computation for long ref pics

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Fri Jul 29 00:20:22 CEST 2011

On date Thursday 2011-07-28 15:28:42 -0400, Jeff Downs encoded:
[...]
> I'm still learning git and had this and the other recently posted
> 2 patches together in my local tree, so couldn't figure on how to push
> just one of them; with this third and final one being ok now it made it
> easy.

I'm not myself a git guru, but this is my workflow, which works for
me.

I usually create a separate branch for each patchset:
git co -b BRANCH

When I want to work on the branch I simply do:
git co BRANCH

I can rebase it on top of master by:
git rebase master

then I git commit/amend or git rebase -i on it.

When I want to push some specific commits from the topic branch, I
cherry-pick the selected committs:

git co master
git log origin.. --pretty=oneline --reverse BRANCH
git cherry-pick HASH1
git cherry-pick HASH2

Then I do:
git push --dry-run

check that everything is fine, and finally:
git push
--
FFmpeg = Friendly and Frightening Mysterious Poor Esoteric Genius