[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] SOCIS 2012

Michael Bradshaw mbradshaw at sorensonmedia.com
Tue Jul 10 23:29:00 CEST 2012

I've got a couple more nits, mostly with the "serial comma" (a.k.a.
"Oxford" or "Harvard comma"). I noticed you added one when mentioning
archiving, so I'll point out where I noticed one was missing (I don't
care if serial commas are used or not because it's currently being
debated both ways among writers and editors; just as long as it's
consistent).

> * Project description (mandatory) - Describe in a few word your
>   open-source project, why you would like to participate to SOCIS and
>   what you hope to gain by participating.
>
> FFmpeg is a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert
> and stream audio and video. It includes libavcodec - a leading

comma between "convert" and "and"

> [...]

Hmmm, I guess that's the only one.

Thanks Stefano.