[FFmpeg-devel] lavfi: push / poll / flush / drain implementation

Clément Bœsch ubitux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:20:09 CET 2012

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:03:48AM +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
[...]
> I would like some feedback from Stefano and/or Clément too, if possible.

I don't have much to say about all of this except it looks promising if
everything goes well. Though, I'm wondering on how some things works...

First, how this will affect audio filtering? Audio is now handled in
AVFrame so I guess it won't differ a lot from the video case, but I
wouldn't mind a few words on it.

Secondly, how this will work with somehow independant streams in the same
filtergraph? For instance if you have "movie=a.avi,videofilter,...[out0];
amovie=a.avi,audiofilter,...[out1]". Is your solution handling such case
the same way?

--
Clément B.