[FFmpeg-devel] FFV1.3

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Mon May 21 12:01:05 CEST 2012

Quoting Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:

> sOn Wed, May 16, 2012 at 09:01:46PM +0200, Peter B. wrote:
>
> -level 3
>
> and thanks for validating testing
>
> if you need help have questions ask me ...

Thanks!
I've started writing a bash-script for automated transcoding tests. My
first focus is to confirm losslessness, and get a rought overview
about the filesizes generated, related to their encoding options
(slices, gop-size, ...)

So far, everything looks good! :)

I'd be open (and grateful) for suggestions about which features to
include in these tests. The bash-script will be published and is
intended to allow easy reproduction of the test-suite in different
environments, so others can verify and repeat the tests in the future.

How could I test the new ffv1.3 bitstream-goodies like aspect-ratio,
CRC and field-order?

Thank you very much,
Pb