[FFmpeg-devel] VC-1 Interlaced Hardware decoding

Jeroen de Kleijn jeroen.de.kleijn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:31:26 CET 2012

Oke, sorry I wasn't aware my replies were creating new top level messages.
Hopefully this message is not a new top level message.

I tried the '*fix decoding of BI frames' *on the XVBA code*,* but this did
not change anything.

Is there a specific reason why the XVBA support in OpenElec is not pushed
back to the FFmpeg git? With a few changes the XVBA support of OpenElec
would probably build against the FFmpeg master branch. Having the XVBA
support in FFmpeg would probably make maintaining it easier and perhaps
other FFmpeg based application could use it.