[FFmpeg-devel] patch for bug https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1718#comment:7

Sheng Chen csheng at marvell.com
Mon Sep 10 04:14:37 CEST 2012

Hi:
For this issue, I've added analysis in the ticket.

The root cause for this issue is the mpeg audio header in this file is changed.
The first mpeg audio header is 0xFFFFE275, the others are 0xFFFFE205.
When mpegaudio_parse() first check the header and set it to pc->state,
Then when parse the second packet, it would first get the header 0xFFE275FF,
It is a valid mpeg audio header but invalid for this file.
So, it gets the wrong size and wrong info.

I attached the patch and the first four packets,
The issue file I attached in the ticket seems damaged.
If you want to get the original file, I'll send to you in another way.
Thanks

Chen Sheng