[FFmpeg-trac] #9811(avfilter:new): filter 'zscale=transfer=linear' fails with "code 2050: active window must be positive"

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jun 14 14:40:09 EEST 2022

#9811: filter 'zscale=transfer=linear' fails with "code 2050: active window must
be positive"
             Reporter:  rminnema     |                    Owner:  (none)
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
Comment (by Balling):

 > I already said I am trying to play these videos on an SDR display. Are
 you sure you "understasnd" how to read?

 So you do not understand there is no difference, most SDR displays are HDR
 because they are more than 100 nits.

 Anyway, it works for me, no
 {{{
 code 2050: active window must be positive
 }}}

 in both cases from two people.

 Please provide small sample.webm.
--