[FFmpeg-user] Splicing/Trimming video

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Sat Feb 11 04:32:50 CET 2012

Sorry, this totally came across arrogant. I understand the nature of
community-driven open-source projects. I should have been more specific to
say that I don't understand the nature of the tools well enough to
understand what is out of scope for ffmpeg. So I think you answered my
question by saying that no, this is not out of scope, but it hasn't been
implemented yet... Thanks!

Josh