[FFmpeg-user] AVERROR code on avfilter_graph_config

killkenny64 kennethjjgibson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:08:23 CET 2012

killkenny64 wrote

> What is wrong with "movie=logo.png [logo];[in][logo]
> overlay=10:main_h-overlay_h-10 [out]"?

This is driving me crazy, I can't seem to use the movie source in any way at
all,

Trying to overlay one video on another doesn't work either:

"movie=overlay.mp4 [movie]; [in] [movie] overlay=720:480 [out]"

I still get AVERROR -22

Maybe I'm setting up the filterchain wrong, I just followed filtering.c, but
I can get other filters to work, just not when using the movie source