[FFmpeg-user] AVERROR code on avfilter_graph_config

Clément Bœsch ubitux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:38:12 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 09:08:23PM -0800, killkenny64 wrote:

> killkenny64 wrote
> >
> > What is wrong with "movie=logo.png [logo];[in][logo]
> > overlay=10:main_h-overlay_h-10 [out]"?
> >

> This is driving me crazy, I can't seem to use the movie source in any way at
> all,
>
> Trying to overlay one video on another doesn't work either:
>
> "movie=overlay.mp4 [movie]; [in] [movie] overlay=720:480 [out]"
>
> I still get AVERROR -22
>
> Maybe I'm setting up the filterchain wrong, I just followed filtering.c, but
> I can get other filters to work, just not when using the movie source

This is not the API mailing list, you should post on
https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/libav-user/

BTW, maybe you should share your code too. Just a guess, are you sure
"[in]" and "[out]" are correctly linked to your inputs and outputs? As
usual, you may want to compare with ffmpeg.c too.

Clément B.