[FFmpeg-user] AVERROR code on avfilter_graph_config

killkenny64 kennethjjgibson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 00:32:56 CET 2012

Clément Bœsch wrote

> This is not the API mailing list, you should post on
> https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/libav-user/

Sorry about that, I didn't realise

Clément Bœsch wrote

> BTW, maybe you should share your code too.

I originally didn't post my code as it was pretty much just a copy-paste of
filtering.c

Clément Bœsch wrote

> Just a guess, are you sure
> "[in]" and "[out]" are correctly linked to your inputs and outputs? As
> usual, you may want to compare with ffmpeg.c too.

Thanks for the guess, it turns out it was a really embarrassing mistake
where the offset of the overlay led to the overlay image falling outside of
the size of the video. A very novice mistake >.< I guess the error threw me
from thinking it was something as simple as that.

Thanks again for you time =)