[FFmpeg-user] help decoding mjpeg in rtsp

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue May 22 19:38:13 CEST 2012

Daniel Martinez Ramos <daniel.martinez <at> sacnet.es> writes:

> Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>   It is not my intention to cause any disturb. I'm new here and
> I just would like to ask for some help.

Don't worry.
The idea would be that you start with http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html
and that you use Google if you don't understand the terms
"top-posting" and "thread high-jacking".

Please test current git head and post the command line and the
complete, uncut output for git head.
It is likely that you simply found a bug, but with the command line
and the output, there is a higher probability that somebody can
tell you for sure.

Carl Eugen