[FFmpeg-user] Getting Error "File for preset 'medium_firstpass' not found "

Prem Kumar Singh Prem.Singh at timesinternet.in
Wed Dec 4 13:02:52 CET 2013

Hi Team,

We are trying use ffmpeg as larg scale but we are getting some issues..

Can you please check & suggest..

Quereis :--

ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -y -i 6660_256.mp4 -s 256x144 -r 12 -b 68k -bt 64K -maxrate 72k -bufsize 68k -vb 52K -vcodec libx264 -f mp4 -pass 1 -vpre medium_firstpass -an test1.mp4 && ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -y -i 6660_256.mp4 -s 256x144 -aspect 16:9 -r 12 -b 68k -bt 64K -maxrate 72k -bufsize 68k -vb 52K -vcodec libx264 -pass 2 -vpre slow -acodec libfaac -ac 1 -ar 8000 -ab 16k -f mp4 test1.mp4;

Above command is running at different server but when I try to new server then getting erros..

Can you check your end and suggest what is missing from Our end.

---- File for preset 'medium_firstpass' not found

Thanks,
Prem

LIKE the Miss Earth FB Page & Vote For Sobhita! Help India win at Miss Earth 2013

Miss Eco-Beauty - https://www.facebook.com/MissEarthPageant/app_195646697137509

We have changed our mail domain from indiatimes.co.in to timesinternet.in

DISCLAIMER AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE: This e-mail message contains confidential, copyright, proprietary and legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient must note and understand that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BCCL subsidiaries and associated companies, Collectively Times Group.