[FFmpeg-user] Quicktime IMX encode failing on v2.1

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Dec 7 00:06:38 CET 2013

Steve Kelly <steve <at> aatw.com> writes:

> > I suspect that  -flags2 +ivlc  became -intra_vlc 1
> >                       _^_                      _^_

> > Please test if that helps, if not please try to explain
> > if the problem can be reproduced without mediainfo - we
> > have to find the change introducing the problem.
>
> Ok, I ran the command with the changes as above. I'm
> keeping the old workflow of separate video and audio
> encodes, then mux afterwards for now to minimise the
> room for introducing other errors in a single command

(That is probably a bad idea, but unrelated.)

Sorry, I am not sure I understand:
Did changing -intra_vlc 0 to -intra_vlc 1 and
-non_linear_quant 0 to -non_linear_quant 1 help or not?

And could you clarify if I can reproduce the issue (that
the file is not correct) only with Mediainfo or is
there another possibility?

Carl Eugen