[FFmpeg-user] Help: transform 'asyncts=first_pts=0' into new 'aresample' filter

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Feb 2 19:58:30 CET 2013

Frank Häfemeier <ffmpeg <at> frank.haefemeier.eu> writes:

> > > Who know how to transform the filter
> > > 'asyncts=first_pts=0' into the new one? Is it possible?
> > > I am not familiar enough and searching an experienced user.
> >
> > Please provide a testcase, ie an input file that needs a
> > filter together with a command line including
> > complete, uncut console output.
>
> I can now provide a sample file (45 MB) and some logs.
> Where can I upload it?

Either upload to http://www.datafilehost.com/ or read
http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html (there is no hard
filesize limit).

Allow me to repeat that I still haven't seen a sample that
allows to reproduce the problem that was described in
this thread and elsewhere, ie a sample that needs async
but does not work correctly with it.

Carl Eugen