[FFmpeg-user] Help: transform 'asyncts=first_pts=0' into new 'aresample' filter

Frank Häfemeier ffmpeg at frank.haefemeier.eu
Sat Feb 2 22:14:13 CET 2013

Am Samstag, den 02.02.2013, 18:58 +0000 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:

> > > Please provide a testcase, ie an input file that needs a
> > > filter together with a command line including
> > > complete, uncut console output.
> >
> > I can now provide a sample file (45 MB) and some logs.
> > Where can I upload it?
>
> Either upload to http://www.datafilehost.com/ or read
> http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html (there is no hard
> filesize limit).
>
> Allow me to repeat that I still haven't seen a sample that
> allows to reproduce the problem that was described in
> this thread and elsewhere, ie a sample that needs async
> but does not work correctly with it.
Hi Carl,
I am confused. Sorry, but I don't understand the sentence below.
You asked previously for a testcase with ie an input sample. This is
what I want to provide and asked for a place to upload.

And at all, it is not a bug what I asked original. I asked for help to
specify a filter which create same or similar result as the now
deprecated filter asyntc. The sample should show the problem.

But with the latest version of ffmpeg there is now the same parameter
available for the filter aresample and with this I can fix my snyc
problems.
Bye
	Frank