[FFmpeg-user] speeding transfert

Jim Shupert jshupert at pps-inc.com
Thu Oct 3 21:07:42 CEST 2013

well - this isn't a ffmpeg solution because it sounds like your
difficulty is data move/store/access.

How about you have your own ftp server
This would allow for not chopping up the video into dropBox valid size
then just use an ftp client, filezilla etc.

so you have dv25 --~ 4 GB .... so that is ~ 20 min?

do you really need 25Mbps of d1 411 & pcm audio??

could you deal w a really good mp4 , mov or wmv
meaning can your edit/view needs be satisfied with a smaller file?
So you might acquire as DV due to real world working means [ cam etc ]
but transcode that into something smaller - then send it .then That is >
flv & stream.
do not send the DV .... no need to chop -send -concat back together -
transcode to flv
a mp4 @ 5Mbps would be alot smaller and it ends up as a flv @ ~ 600kbps
anyhoo