[FFmpeg-user] add image to an mp3 video?

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Aug 28 15:38:30 CEST 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 07:27:33 -0600, mB wrote:
> Could it be that the version of ffmpeg I am using is not compatible with this code? I’ve tried several different versions with no luck
> but may have not hit on the right one? Possibly the code is incorrect?
> Any help?

No help if you don't show us the (original) command line and the
complete, uncut output of the command. You see, if you don't show us
the error message, how shall we know what's going wrong for you?

Apart from that, using the latest Git version of ffmpeg is recommended
here. If you can't build it yourself, recent binaries are linked from
here:
https://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html

Moritz