[FFmpeg-user] using -vtag on input files

tim nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 16:53:26 CEST 2015

On 02/04/15 15:22, Roee Kashi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with the older ffmpeg version (described earlier), my command line looks
> like this:
> "ffmpeg.exe -f rawvideo -vcodec rawvideo -s 704x576 -r 25 -pix_fmt yuv420p
> -vtag YV12 -i raw.yuv -f avi -qscale 0 out.avi"

Ahh, so you are using the pix_fmt to specify the input...

What happened on the older version if you left the -vtag off? I think
its always only been an output only option, and istr a patch to fail
options put in the wrong place.

What happens if you move the option to the output side on a current build?

--
Tim.
Key Fingerprint 38CF DB09 3ED0 F607 8B67 6CED 0C0B FC44 8B0B FC83