[FFmpeg-user] Broken installation after OSX update

Waleed Afridi waleedafridi89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:14:29 CEST 2015

The application already work perfectly on WAMP as i install ffmepg it on
window.

Than my client purchase a dedicated sever for his application(makechange.tv)
developed in PHP.
After that i transfer whole application to server already installed ffmpeg
by there support team.

But when i upload a file and trying to convert it to .mp4 format than it
generate blank thumbnail and empty video file
I already sent my code and also configuration

I also discuse this with hosting company, the send me whole details which i
also send you in my last email.

I try my best but no one help me in this stage as using ffmpeg for video
conversion