[FFmpeg-user] Broken installation after OSX update

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Apr 28 21:30:57 CEST 2015

Am 28.04.2015 um 21:14 schrieb Waleed Afridi:
> The application already work perfectly on WAMP as i install ffmepg it on
> window.
>
> Than my client purchase a dedicated sever for his application(makechange.tv)
> developed in PHP.
> After that i transfer whole application to server already installed ffmpeg
> by there support team.
>
> But when i upload a file and trying to convert it to .mp4 format than it
> generate blank thumbnail and empty video file
> I already sent my code and also configuration
>
> I also discuse this with hosting company, the send me whole details which i
> also send you in my last email.
>
> I try my best but no one help me in this stage as using ffmpeg for video
> conversion

you write a lot of text with no content

* windows is not part of the game here
* "-bash: ffmpeg: command not found" when it exists at /usr/local/bin
   is pretty clear a PATH issue
* black images and videos sounds like it si indeed called but
   without the complete input/output of the CLI calls useless information
* finally you don't provide *aynthing* to work with