[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Ming Luo ming.luo10 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 00:29:14 CET 2015

Thanks, Jim. The purpose of my command is to convert the video file (*.mp4)
into an h264_mp4 container (*.ts), so that, command mediafilesegmenter can
take the *.ts file to convert it into hls format and stream it. Since I
just change a container, I don't really transcode, so I just use -vcodec
copy. It works on video files trimmed from original file with quicktime.