[FFmpeg-user] OS X related issue rather than ffmpeg related issue

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Thu Sep 10 13:59:14 CEST 2015

I have changed my mail address for this mailing list from google to dream.

> 2015/09/10 7:06 P.M. Henk D. Schoneveld <belcampo <at> zonnet.nl> wrote:
>

> On 10 Sep 2015, at 11:42, 桃源老師 <xanadu6291 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I know that my issue is OS X related issue rather than ffmpeg related issue, but I'm appreciate someone's help who using OS X…
> On OSX I tried QTPlayer VLC and MPEG Streamclip, all 3 look different. My conclusion it’s not OSX, but media player defaults which cause this. I uploaded 3 screenshots from identical position in sample.
> http://we.tl/Hi3Tu7aUEB

Thanks for your comment.

I also compared again including MPEG Streamclip.  The result from the worst is MPEG Streamclip, QuickTime Player, VLC, and ffplay.
With MPEG Streamclip, the noise is the worst and not only orange color one.  Almost all are noise.

I don't know much about MPEG Streamclip, in terms of it is QuickTime based or not...

Unfortunately, your screen shot's file name are date, so I can't tell which is the sample of players, except first one seems to like QuickTime Player.

Anyway, your opinion is a bit different with mine.  I'm appreciate that if you provide me how the player can set their default.

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi