[FFmpeg-user] OS X related issue rather than ffmpeg related issue

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Thu Sep 10 14:08:02 CEST 2015

> 2015/09/10 7:15 P.M. Henk D. Schoneveld <belcampo <at> zonnet.nl> wrote:
>

> On 10 Sep 2015, at 12:06, Henk D. Schoneveld <belcampo <at> zonnet.nl> wrote:
>

>> On 10 Sep 2015, at 11:42, 桃源老師 <xanadu6291 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On OSX I tried QTPlayer VLC and MPEG Streamclip, all 3 look different. My conclusion it’s not OSX, but media player defaults which cause this. I uploaded 3 screenshots from identical position in sample.
>> http://we.tl/Hi3Tu7aUEB
> By inspecting some files which I encoded myself and your sample, I do see 1 difference the term Component, which I see in sample.mp4 but not in other files. Did this with mediainfo.
> Frame rate mode                          : Constant
> Frame rate                               : 29.970 fps
> Standard                                 : Component
> Color space                              : YUV
>
> I don’t know what it means though.

Thanks for your comment.

Sorry.
I have uninstalled mediainfo since this software is not popular in this mailing list...

With my poor video knowledge, they seems to tell me:

my sample is Constant Frame Rate, 29.970fps, and color space is YUV.  I don't know what the Standard mean...
So, it's not so special material I think...

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi