[FFmpeg-user] how to insert logo over live stream

Amir Amir amir.avarzamani at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 22:59:41 CEST 2016

Hi Moritz,
Thanks for your replay. actually i have tried it without ffserver. I was successful to insert logo on .mp4 file which is not LIVE stream. but story of LIVE stream is different i think!  and  as far as i was not successful for live stream i do not have any output. by the way an example of my several tries is following link which was actually showing the stream without LOGO.How to add transparent watermark in center of a video with ffmpeg?

|   |
How to add transparent watermark in center of a video with ffmpeg?
 I am currently using these commands: Top left corner ffmpeg –i inputvideo.avi -vf "movie=watermarklogo.png...  |   |

my command was:ffmpeg –i http://192.168.1.200:2003 -vf "movie=watermarklogo.png [watermark]; [in][watermark] overlay=(main_w-overlay_w-10)/2:(main_h-overlay_h-10)/2 [out]" http://192.168.1.200:8090/test.flv
Amir