[FFmpeg-user] ffserver mpegts audio/video streams swapped

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Aug 1 23:00:12 EEST 2016

I have little knowledge of ffserver, so I don't know where it gets all
those defaults from...

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 15:35:40 -0500, Sam Gardner wrote:

> [libopus @ 0x3fc4660] Specified sample rate 22050 is not supported

Where is that specified? That leads to further errors below (but
probably not the wrong order). Is the audio section perhaps implicit
for ffserver (as it is for the command line, but perhaps in a different
way), and thereby the mapping arbitrary? Perhaps you should add an
explicit audio section.

> If I don't use ffserver, I can encode the same source to a local webm file
> with the same encoding settings without issue:

If you want me to be picky, those are *not* exactly the same encoding
settings. ;-) (I'm not sure it matters though.)

Moritz
P.S.: ffserver is deprecated. I'm glad, I could never wrap my head
around it. :)