[FFmpeg-user] FFplay question

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:47:35 EEST 2016

Hi!

> Hi Carl,
>
> Thanks for the reply. This is the console output of the file from ffplay:
>
> Last login: Mon Aug  1 15:24:17 on ttys005
> EQ2317s-Mac-Pro:~ EQ2317$ ffplay /Volumes/Promise\ Pegasus/harry.mov

Sorry, I was hoping that somebody else would comment;-(

I never succeeded in compilation with SDL on osx, so I cannot test myself.

The issue might be related to the high bitrate of v210, consider testing
after reencoding to small resolutions.

Generally, FFplay is a testing tool, not so much a video player.
Feel free to test older versions, as said, SDL should allow you set some
audio output options, I don't know if this also applies to osx.

Sorry, Carl Eugen