[FFmpeg-user] (no subject) (It should have been: Re: Has the syntax changed for audio remapping in ffmpeg 3.0?)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Feb 16 21:20:50 CET 2016

Am 16.02.2016 um 21:13 schrieb satelliteviewer at gmx.ca:
> On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 2:46 PM, "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl at thelounge.net> pontificated:
>
>> Am 16.02.2016 um 20:26 schrieb satelliteviewer at gmx.ca:
>>> I am not trying to "destroy" your ancient list software. If it's that fragile, maybe it's time to retire it!
>
>> maybe you have noe clue was threading means
>
>> here you see it in reality:
>> https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2014-March/thread.html#20340
>
>> here the theory:
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threaded_discussion[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threaded_discussion]
>
> I love it when someone gets on their high horse to try to correct someone and then shows total disregard for proper spelling.  You must be a real idiot if you can't spell the word "no"!  Here's a clue for you:

there is a difference between a fast typo (in a foreign language) and no
clue how to operate a mail client which works the same way everywhere
for decades

"I have never come across ANY other email system that just silently
discards any message that is not pure plain text"- well, there is not
point to write HTML until you want to format something

to be honest: it should not disard them but reply with "idiot write
plain text when there is nothing to format and colorize"