[FFmpeg-user] watermark text with background at the bottom center of video

Peter White peter.white at posteo.net
Fri Jul 22 10:37:01 EEST 2016

Am 22.07.2016 um 01:58 schrieb davidjesse:
  > But I get the following errors when I change the x and y params
  >
  >  drawbox="x=(w-text_w)/2:y=(h-text_h):w=3000:h=10:color=black at 1:t=max"

That's because the drawbox filter does not know anything about
text_w or text_h. Also w and h are the desired box dimensions not the
dimensions of the video. And BTW, x should be 0, if you want the box
to span from the left to the right edge of the frame. Also, you can
omit w if the box shall span the video width.
Have a look at which constants this filter accepts.

Here is an example that works:

    drawbox="y=(ih-h):h=30:color=black at 1:t=max"