[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Jul 24 19:28:34 EEST 2016

Phil Rhodes <phil_rhodes <at> rocketmail.com> writes:

> > As explained, this is not supported
> Well, Carl Eugen, it may not be supported by you,

It isn't.

> but other people may be able to help.

No.

The version used by the OP has known security issues
and known bugs. Nobody stepped forward over the last
years to continue support for it, so we do know that
it actually is unsupported.
(As was explained by others before I answered.)

Note that the tries to help the OP will only lead to
more misunderstandings: Options that he cannot use are
incorrectly explained...

> Please, if you aren't interested in getting involved
> in a discussion, simply ignore it.

Yes, this is what I would honestly like you to do.

But as I learned over the last decade, this is a
desperate and unsatisfiable hope...

Carl Eugen