[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Sun Jul 24 19:36:43 EEST 2016

> The version used by the OP has known security issues> and known bugs. Nobody stepped forward over the last > years to continue support for it, so we do know that > it actually is unsupported.
That's his problem - it's nothing to do with you. If someone wants to ask a question here and someone else wants to answer it, they can if they want, and it isn't your place to try to stop them.
I have no idea why you insist on this campaign of hatred against anyone who attempts to use this list outside of your personal and microscopically-narrow definition of acceptability. Almost every post you make exhibits complete contempt for the people you're addressing.
You can't do this an expect everyone to be completely happy with it. It's utterly unnecessary.