[FFmpeg-user] Specifying lib path when building ffmpeg

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:40:39 EET 2016

>> > Where is your patch?
>>
>> Found it, sorry.
>>
>> Is the memcpy() unavoidable?
>> Since you already released, it's probably time to send the patch.
>
> Like I replied to Sven, we'd like to submit the patch shortly.

Sounds good!

> However, given this outstanding issue with the linker linking the
> wrong libraries, the process is being delayed.

We have a process that we developed in the last decade to fix
such issues: We call it "reviewing" and it starts the moment you
send a patch to the mailing list.
(Note that I still believe there is no issue, but please proof me
wrong!)

> Definitively we can avoid the memcpy thing,

Not so sure here, but it would be a good idea imo.

Could you comment on the performance of libturing wrt
libvpx and the quality compared to FFmpeg's asp encoder?

Carl Eugen