[FFmpeg-user] H.265/HEVC for Premiere Pro compatibility

Chris Colton chris at coltonmp.com
Tue Mar 28 21:00:43 EEST 2017

I'm asking a Premiere question here because FFmpeg's implementation of HEVC
is the only form of HEVC I've ever tried that hasn't automatically worked
in Premiere. With FFmpeg you have the ability to fine tune commands to such
a great extent that I was hoping someone could help with the problem.
ᐧ

Thanks,

Chris Colton <chris at coltonmp.com>
Colton Media Productions <http://www.coltonmediaproductions.com/>