[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg website (ffmpeg.org)

Mikhail V mikhailwas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 06:17:22 EET 2018

Hi,

[Offtopic]

I am using the online documentation a lot, especially
this page https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html

Frankly, I find the site quite hard to read.
(IMO, so please don't take as offense)

I have published a userstyle for Firefox (with Stylish plugin)
that adresses the issues and tends to make it more
reader-friendly, i.e. basically it is a remake of the css of
ffmpeg.org, but only for most significant styles.
Link:
https://userstyles.org/styles/153930/greengray-ffmpeg-org
(or just search for 'ffmpeg' on userstyles.org)

To use it, you must install the Stylish plugin.
I have made a windows/firefox only version because I don't
have linux now at hand.

@maintainers: you might forward this to the site maintainers
so they might borrow the design for the actual website if
there is a wish.

Regards,
Mikhail