[FFmpeg-user] Generate MPEG Transport stream from audio files only

Pierre Pasquet pierrepsqt at icloud.com
Fri Mar 9 19:34:05 EET 2018

I’ll have a look. What I don’t understand is that for VOD playback, I use mediafilesegmenter -f /Library/WebServer/Documents/live test.aac  and it works perfectly fine ! The playlist is created with the relevant .aac segment files.

Why can’t I just do the same for a stream segmenter? Doesn’t FFMpeg provide a way to create a MPEG-2 transport stream with Audio only?

Thanks,