[FFmpeg-user] Help with Concatenating Please

Mark Scott mark_scott at charlietango.com
Thu Apr 4 17:58:31 EEST 2019

Thank you for the Info, Jim. Here's the command line that I use to batch
encode ProRes HQ. My master files are already the correct size and frame
rate, so that info is not included.

mkdir outputs
for f in *.mov; do ffmpeg -i "$f" -c:v prores -profile:v 3 -movflags
+write_colr -c:a pcm_s24le "outputs/${f%.*}.mov"; done