[FFmpeg-user] Windows build starts slow on encoding

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Apr 15 17:36:07 EEST 2019

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 13:05:08 +0200, Bouke / VideoToolShed wrote:
> Latest Zeranoe builds (Windows) have a very long delay before starting transcoding.
> It seems not to be related on in/output codecs

Since Zeranoe provides older versions: Can you pin-point with which
version this changed? And by how much? (E.g. find the version where it
changed, and post "before/after" logs.)

I haven't observed this and can't reproduce, so I'd like to a) rule out
something changed on your side, and b) understand which change may have
introduced this.

Thanks,
Moritz