[FFmpeg-user] How to programmingly stream webcam and access live video via browser

Michael Shaffer mikeshaffer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:55:36 EEST 2019

I just had this article emailed to me today. It might help with your
project.
https://www.pyimagesearch.com/2019/04/15/live-video-streaming-over-network-with-opencv-and-imagezmq/

I've been wanting to do the same thing as you.. use OpenCV to modify a
camera feed and then restream it to youtube. However OpenCV doesn't have an
RTSP output method. Maybe the imagezmg library in that article will help. I
haven't had time to read it all yet.