[FFmpeg-user] How to programmingly stream webcam and access live video via browser

Yixun Liu yxliuwm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:42:45 EEST 2019

Hi All,
I am new to ffmpeg and need your help to finish my project.
My project is to stream a webcam to a server and then restream the video
in order to allow many people access the live stream via browser.

I do not want to stream the original video, but the video modified by
OpenCV such as adding a contour on the original frame. So I want to know
how to programmingly encode the modified video and send it.

Thank you so much!

Yixun