[FFmpeg-user] Please streaming over nginx

Phat Nguyentan phatnguyentan0491 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 06:49:17 EEST 2019

Hi Micael Silva,
Thank you for your reply,
1> There are some codec in ffmpeg in openwrt, but no h264 or libx264. Maybe
there is a way to compile for openwrt but it's complicated.
2> codec flv1 for flv but not for nginx rtmp, like Moritz Barsnick said:
nginx rtmp only support h246 and h263(not for flv),
So now I figure out how to streaming without go to server or I will get new
device to working with ffmpeg well. If you know what way correct to video
streaming, please let me know.
Thank in advance.