[FFmpeg-user] How to copy all of 5 audio streams to mp4 file

Hans Carlson forbyta at gmx.com
Sat Feb 23 20:49:56 EET 2019

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019, Ulf Zibis wrote:

> The only missing is the language metadata for the subtitles. Maybe you
> have an idea, how this will work too. (See the output below.)

I'm afraid I don't.  You might want to try to contact the vgtmpeg
developer directly.   Looks like there's a support link on the website.

PS. Just a friendly reminder... The ffmpeg mailing list is probably not
the correct place for ongoing discussions related to vgtmpeg.  If you
decide to use it going forward then you should probably address future
questions to the vgtmpeg support.